jennifer aniston's purse in Rumor Has It???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please does anyone know what size Hogan weekender bag JA carries in the Rumour Has It movie? Thanks

2. styledrops.com has the white hogan that Jennifer Aniston had for $713

3. That's amazing!
    That site is AMAZING!!! :biggrin:
    Thank you for posting it...
    Now I just have a little problem... I don't know whether to buy this Hogan bag or the Diorissimo hobo bag..
    Can't choose!!! :blink:
    What do you think? Which one is the best bag??

4. Thanks for all the help, so that is the bag but it comes in different sizes - does Jennifer Aniston carry the largest size in the movie?

5. Hello Everyone,
    I just saw the movie today and of course fell in love with her bag. I found this site searching for her purse. I have found it several places, but only in yellow and green. Any ideas were it might be found in white, Chocolate or black? I searched ebay and styledrop. THanks

6. Great tote, I hope you find one :smile:

7. ^^The bag on Neiman Marcus is a different Hogan bag. The shopper Jennifer Aniston had is from afew seasons ago and you can't get it anymore (except on Ebay). Someone told me this on tPF before because I was trying to find one last November. The one on NM is beautiful too though and quite similar to Jen's - congrats!!

8. Matter of fact this one is soo cute too - I may buy one myself. What color did you buy black, white or brown??

9. I did think it was the same bag. Thanks for letting me know that. I got it in brown. Today is the last day at NM to get it at that great price.