Jennifer Aniston's Espadrille Wedges.... where can I find???

Hey, how about these ones? They are the closest ones I found. I am not familiar with these makes so not sure if they are comfortable or not. But they are all from Zappos which tells you how people found each shoe fits, true to size or not and comfort etc, very handy info. Which one do you ladies like best? They all come in different colours too. I hope they send to Canada.

http://www.zappos.com/n/es/d/722000653/show_all/1/page/1.html
http://www.zappos.com/n/es/d/722000653/show_all/1/page/2.html

Attachments

• EspadrilleCharles.jpg
    EspadrilleCharles.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 546
  • EspadrilleFranco.jpg
    EspadrilleFranco.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 462
  • EspadrilleModa.jpg
    EspadrilleModa.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 420
  • EspadrilleUnisaBlue.jpg
    EspadrilleUnisaBlue.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 440
Print Model- you must be right. I live in New york and have looked EVERYWHERE. I figure if you look everywhere in new york and still can't find them they either A. Are from last season B. Are a sample and were never produced for sale or C. Do not exist!
ha!

KK said:
Hey, how about these ones? They are the closest ones I found. I am not familiar with these makes so not sure if they are comfortable or not. But they are all from Zappos which tells you how people found each shoe fits, true to size or not and comfort etc, very handy info. Which one do you ladies like best? They all come in different colours too. I hope they send to Canada.

Answering my own question: No, they don't send to Canada!:hrmm: :sad:

This is on sale right now at bluefly in only a size 6 and the rosette is detachable.

B000BTMNDW.01-A3HS64JP3NS7SF._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Kmarney- those are Stuart Weitzman sandals she has on. I tried to find them and can't. Called the store to special order and the salesman said he wished he knew where to find them because he had so many people calling.

You can pre-order these wedges from the Stuart Weitzman boutique on Madison Ave. They are taking orders till 15 Sept for a limited production run. Apparently there will not be any in the store, the production run is only for pre-orders. go to stuartweitzman.com for details.
i ordered mine last weekend and estimated arrival date is mid nov. they cost usd365 before nyc taxes and shipping (though i am getting them picked up from the boutique, i dont know why i still need to pay shipping).
hope this helps.