Jennifer Aniston's Espadrille Wedges.... where can I find???

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi!
    Does anyone know who makes the Espadrille Wedges that Jen is wearing in this pic?? Who is the designer and where can I buy them??

jennifer-aniston-vince-vaughn-ew08.jpg
  2. I want them too! Someone help us crack this fashion mystery!!!

3. Come on people! Someone must know who makes these wedges!! Help me out!:smile:

4. Sorry.....don't know who makes them :sad: But they are super cute!!!

5. They are fabulous!

How unfairs is it though that she can wear ankle straps & still have super long looking legs, I wear them & even though my legs are far from big, they are immediately transformed into something a lumberjack would chainsaw down?? grrrr......

They are very 'Kors' from last year though.

6. I'm almost positive she's wearing my Yves Saint Laurent wedges I got last year from Saks. Here is a picture of mine in brown.

DSCF1971.JPG
  7. wow printmodel those are gorgeous!!!

8. ohhhhhhhhhhhh! I think you could be right!! wow! fabulous shoes print model!!!!

I am soooo jealous!

9. Thanks guys!:shame: I :heart: them and hope anyone who is looking for them can find them and enjoy them as much as I do!:yes:

10. Great shoes print*model!!!

11. Dang it! Last year huh? I better get trawling eBay to find some! :smile:

They are fabulous! I have several pirs of YSL & I adore all of them....
    :satisfiedsigh:

;)

12. I don't know about hers specifically, but on my mad search for lace up espadrille wedges I came across a TON of shoes very similar.
    Have you Googled 'espadrille, wedge'?

13. They are gorgeous, print*model. Do you know the name of this YSL wedges?

14. Thanks! Sorry, I'm not sure of the name. Hope you can find them!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice