Jennifer Aniston's bag??

I know the Friends final episode is now five years old, but I've never quite gotten over my love for the bag that Jennifer Aniston was carrying in the airport as she was leaving for Paris. Kind of had the shape of a Sac Plat, but roomier and slouchier, and the handle was totally different. If anyone knows at least the style name of the bag, maybe I can begin my search.

Thanks in advance!:biggrin:

I've just googled this and the concencus seems to be it's either special order, vintage, or fake. Any way you slice it, it doesn't seem like a bag you'll be able to get your hands on.

Too bad, I loved that bag as well.

that sucks! I LOVE that bag and have always wanted one like it. I doubt they would have used a fake on the episode---especially since she was leaving to work for LV. It's probably a special order bag just for the show.

I know this is kinda old but I'm just in love with this bag. I was actually at the airport in Chicago last weekend and I swore I saw an old man carrying this bag for his wife. I was waiting for my luggage but I was tempted to chase them down and ask her!