Jennifer Aniston

Good for her! she had a hard year last year with her divorce and having to deal with seeing brad and his little home recker across every freakin tabloid in existance:yes:

I hope they're happy, and I may be wrong but with all that has happened I thought she needed more time to process everything. If it is a rebound relationship it's lasted somewhat long so far!

Jennifer Aniston didn’t seem to have let her break-up with Vince Vaughn affect her any at the premiere screening of her BFF Courtney Cox’s new show Dirt at the Paramount Theater last night in L.A. Jen, 37, was all smiles in a ruffled wrap dress, leggings, and pumps — all in black! (Expect anything else?)
Dirt premieres Tuesday, Jan. 2 @ 10PM on the FX Network.
George Clooney recently spoke out on the Jen/Vince split to Newsweek: “It began on the set of a film called “the break-up,” so let’s face it: the Vince Vaughn-Jennifer Aniston romance was doomed. It met its official, flack-certified demise last week, but it sounded over many times before.”

I like her soooo much! She looks great. Although it seems she gained some weight, which is nothing wrong, she looks wondeful. It's an amazing thing that she and Courteney are friends. I love them together.