Jennifer Aniston Boots on TMZ.com

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone,
    Can anyone ID these boots? She was wearing them recently when she helped save a dog on Sunset Blvd.. Please let me know if you can figure out what brand they are.
    Thanks!!!

Attached Files:

2. Coach, I believe.

3. Can anyone verify??

4. Yep, I saw a higher quality version of one of these photos, and it had the Coach logo on the boot.

5. Are they still available anywhere?

6. They're made by Bronx. I think they are the Reno boot. Amazon has two pair, one for just under $100 and one for $50. I think the more expensive ones are lined with fur, but I am not really sure.

7. #9 Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
    I guess they are the pair I posted above. Thanks for verifying Bronte & ava24!:smile:

Is anyone going to get a pair?

8. I ordered a pair of the cheaper ones from Amazon. The price was too good to pass up. I finally found a site that explains the price difference - the close up shots show that the 13285 is lined with fur (it looks faux), while the 13280 is unlined. My uggs are too warm sometimes so I figured the unlined boots would get more use. I cannot wait to get them!

9. I immediately went to Amazon to see if I could get a pair too but they don't make them in my size! :cursing:

10. Ordered one of each (lined and unlined). Thank you, ladies! I hope they run true to size...

FYI, I did a search and found them on several sites for those of you who couldn't find your sizes via amazon.

11. I did too! I couldn't decide if it was better with the furry lining or not so I wanted to try both on. Such a great price.

12. Barneysgal,

Couldn't agree more! Better pricing than Uggs, and just by sight, I far prefer them. I'm so excited, I received notice mine have shipped already. Fingers crossed that they fit... Good luck with yours!

13. Just wanted to let everyone know I received my Bronx boots today - and man! They are goooooooorgeous!!! And I've been wearing UGGs now for probably the past 7 years... but I am in love w/these and I'm bailing on my uggs.. they definitely run true to size - and they feel amazing on your feet. They are not sheepskin on the bottoms of the inner sole like uggs but they have a nice cushioning and the sheepskin or faux sheepskin runs the length of the boot from top to bottom - I give these 5-stars!! :tup::heart: