Jennifer Aniston and Matthew McConaughey?! Life&Style cover!

I hate reading how people 'smoke a lot of pot'. I mean, if we're not actually there seeing her toke up every night or watching how many she smokes who can really say it's a lot?
I think she's alluded to smoking pot in the past, but I hate to see people automatically assume that means she smokes a lot or is even still smoking it.
KWIM?

I hate reading how people 'smoke a lot of pot'. I mean, if we're not actually there seeing her toke up every night or watching how many she smokes who can really say it's a lot?
I think she's alluded to smoking pot in the past, but I hate to see people automatically assume that means she smokes a lot or is even still smoking it.
KWIM?

"she smokes a lot of pot" was actually my interpretation after I was reading that she was smoking pot almost everyday (which to me is "a lot of pot").

Who knows if she's still smoking it or how much she REALLY smokes....but that's just what I read....doesn't mean it's written in stone.

On the cover of that same magazine, it says Jess wants Nick back. I don't believe that for one minute, so this whole Jenn/Matthew story is probably made up too.

^I noticed that too and feel the same way. EVERYONE lives in a part of LA/Mailbu/Santa Monica. . . . they're bound to see each other and stop and talk.

"she smokes a lot of pot" was actually my interpretation after I was reading that she was smoking pot almost everyday (which to me is "a lot of pot").

Who knows if she's still smoking it or how much she REALLY smokes....but that's just what I read....doesn't mean it's written in stone.

So, she actually said "I smoke pot everyday"?
Smoking it everyday is a lot to me too. Actually, I'm pretty clean, I've never smoked it or even a cigarette, so smoking it ever is a lot to me.
But it always seems the media slants things so I was just making a statement that unless we see her doing it, or like you say, she admits to it, one can never really know.
KWIM?

So, she actually said "I smoke pot everyday"?
Smoking it everyday is a lot to me too. Actually, I'm pretty clean, I've never smoked it or even a cigarette, so smoking it ever is a lot to me.
But it always seems the media slants things so I was just making a statement that unless we see her doing it, or like you say, she admits to it, one can never really know.
KWIM?

Brad Pitt is a bigtime stoner, so maybe she indulged once in a while too. I personally think pot should be legalized, but that's another thread :P