Jennifer and Vince Split

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I never liked these two as a couple anyway, besides Vince gives me the creeps ever since that movie Domestic Disturbance with John Travolta. :s

2. I am sorry to hear that... they both deserve the best.

3. I didn't like them much as a couple either but I do wish them the best especially Jennifer!

4. i knew it was not gonna last...
    i think her heart has always been with brad!:crybaby:sad for vince tho..

5. for real, i think he was just a rebound to keep her mind off brad and the whole situation.

6. ^^ITA! I think Vince was just a rebound. Jen will find her perfect man!!

7. They were a great couple, but I agree it was a rebound. I wish them both the best! C'mon Jen, Vince is a catch...

8. I'm really not all that surprised. :rolleyes:

9. I'm not surprised either. Maybe it happened too quickly, so I got the feeling that it was tit for tat, for Jen.

10. LOL well from Brad Pit to Vince Vaugh big difference. Brad Pit is HOT! :biggrin:

11. i am not surprised at the news. when i read the jen and vince were together, i thought that it might be a rebound thingy for jen.

12. I so agree with you on that one:yes:

13. I didn't like them as a couple. I'm not Vince's big fan but I wish them both the best.

14. I am sorry to here that.