Jenni Kayne

Havanese 28

May 4, 2014
Does anyone have the Jenni Kayne mules? I’m wondering about the quality mostly. I like the look of the Sherpa slides ( mules) for a fun twist to casual early Fall dressing. All input welcome.

Does anyone own Jenni Kayne slides/ mules? I’m liking the Sherpa mule for a fun twist in early Fall dressing, and I wondered if these are worth purchasing. I have several pairs of Gucci slides and loafers, but I wanted something “ fun” and casual. Thanks!

Yes, I have the sherpa mules along with the leopard ones. Both are fun and comfortable and the customer service is great!
Thank you! Are they true to size? I’m a 37.5 in Gucci Princetown mule.

I have a pair of the suede slides. I have a problem keeping them on my feet…which explains why I have only worn them a few times…:sad:
Oh no! Are you used to wearing this type of backless mule?

Yes, I have the sherpa mules along with the leopard ones. Both are fun and comfortable and the customer service is great!
Those are the exact two variations I’m choosing between. I’m a fan of leopard everything, but I’m going to order the Sherpa in natural as my first pair.

I had to order a larger size after ordering the wrong one but customer service was wonderful. I don't know if that is the norm - you might check the reviews.
Thanks! There are mixed reviews. Some say order next size up, and others say they are true to size. I may try calling a store.

Yes…for some reason, I think the sole is very stiff, so I can’t grip to keep them on my feet!

I agree, the sole is stiff, Bisbee. I had my cobbler put a half sole on the leather bottom mainly to protect it and the point of the shoe but it also helps to avoid the shoe flying off one's foot. The more they're worn the more comfortable they are IMHO.