Jena Mena Mo Mena! A quick Reveal!

browneyesblue

TO A FRESH START!!!!
Jun 28, 2008
OK, so i'm not even going to try to do a reveal like June did BUT I just got this bag delivered to my house and wanted to share. If everyone is out having fun, you can check it out tomorrow! There is funny shading coming into the house etc but enjoy if you can:yahoo:
IMG_1251.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

IMG_1254.jpg

IMG_1250.jpg

Ok ladies.........tell me what you think~

Hi tad! Did you see I put a few pix in the chat thread and didn't want you to kick my ass for it!!!!!!!!! JK!

I am BUT I just got it maybe 20 minutes ago. I have never seen it IRL so I need a few moments/hours/days to check it out KWIM?

i understand, but it should be love at first sight, you know? i know some bags take time to grow on you, but it doesn't sound like you're all that crazy about it. don't force yourself to like it or anything. there's still a lot of amazing fall bags out there you can sink your claws into.

Beautiful! It's a stunning bag, BEB, but I think you're wise to give it some time before you decide either way. When you spend that much you want to LOVE it! And you may find yourself falling fast once you see it in the light of day or try it on a few more times!

tad and PM, you are right..........maybe i'm just feeling blah from my son being sick and being stuck in the house. If I contiue to feel blah then I will return it. I did get 20% off so that helps the sting a little bit!!

i like how sparkly and iridescent the silver looks. the spring memphis bags strips were straight up metallic, so the finish was different. it's hot. keep on rockin' the tank tops. show off those guns. you have awesome arms, which i've probably already told you fifteen times already.

I'd forgotten you had the quilted Elise! Sooo purty! And I love the little studs on the Jena's handles. You've had a really tough week. I think you should give yourself some time to decide whether or not to keep it. And your modeling shots make me want to put down the Milk Duds and hit the gym!!

Its a gorgeous bag. Of course, it has to be love for you - it looks very practical, but glamorous at the same time. If you got it at a price you can live with, keep it.
BTW, you look like a professional bodybuilder! 0% fat....I'm so jealous!

Ooo I'm liking it more and more as I see the new pictures! The lining is really nice (dumb thing to notice hehe). That elise is TDF as well!

Love the baby pic as well :smile: