Jena Mena Mo Mena! A quick Reveal!

Uber gorgeous!!! Wow, it's truly stunning. Do sleep on it before u make a decision. U need to love it. I really like it with tank tops and jeans cause it looks so classy but with the attitude like you're not trying

Gorgeous!!! I love this bag--the size and shape seem so perfect, and it's nice and light, and neutral, but with a wow factor due to the memphis quilting. Congratulations! I hope you fall in love!

Your Elise and Jena look so pretty together!! I love the Jena!! I was choosing btw the Jena and the Stardust Stam for the Bloomies event, and chose the Stardust Stam. It was a hard decision. I love the drop and it's just so sophisticated and versatile. I'm happy you seem to be loving it more and more. It looks great on you and w/ the tank and jeans :P Although, I will take it off your hands if necessary..... jk! Congrats!

I LOVE this bag BEB!!
Like you, when I first saw it I wasn't crazy about it - then I tried it on and I loved how it felt and how it looked when carried!! It's such a gorgeous bag and so lightweight!! I only wish it came in the lavender color shown on the website -- I'd love to see some of those other pretty memphis colors!

Glad to hear you're loving it more - try it out. Put your wallet and a few things inside and carry it around your house -- see what you think!!
I bet you're going to fall in love with it!! :love::heart:

Such a beautiful bag!

It's gorgeous! It seems like a perfect size too. Is the lining silver or more purple?
I love the color of the lining also.

I hope this comes in the new brown. Lavender would be so pretty as well.

this is a beautiful bag that i loved from pics ...
but when i saw it IRL i thought that the gold hardware is ruining it :sad:
otherwise the bag is gorgeous :smile:

i like the mix of gold, silver, and black. there's something very effortless and fashionable to me about it. i don't like being matchy matchy, so i'm constantly mixing my jewelry or wearing silver hw bags with big chunky gold necklaces. with the jena, i wouldn't have to wear any jewelry. it does all the accessorizing for me. ;)