Jeffrey Sebelia from Project Runway 3's clothing line for sale now!

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
I like the dress, but it looks cheaply made and not worth the $712. I bet he'll have a Target line when he starts to wash up.

jessieee12

O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
London
Wow the costs of these clothes? It's like along the same line as Phillip Lim prices and other more established designers....
IMO, it's not worth it. That blazer for $1250? Come on!

Socialite

Fashionista
Aug 9, 2006
Europe
I like the bag but the straps look cheap and the stitch looks out and I wouldnt have used the same fabric on the handels that is on the bag.

Blue824

Jan 9, 2006
Chicago, IL
Those are starting prices for a new designer? Isn't anything affordable anymore?

That was my first thought too... that's expensive for someone who isn't established. Anyway, I'm not a fan of any of those pieces so I guess I don't really need to worry about the price anyway!

MeriCherie

Nov 17, 2006
That's way way too expensive! Btw, did anyone understand the japanese folklore theme? I just spent a year in Tokyo and I'm part Japanese but I don't see it in the clothes at all...

maybe its just me..
anyway I wanted ULI to win, I love love love her crazy prints!

Jul 17, 2006
I like the jacket and the first zipper dress, but I agree the price needs to be lower. The handbag just doesn't do it for me...The mannequin & horrible wig have to go, they just don't go with his outfits - far too tame, safe and boring...:smile:

Jan 18, 2006
The striped jacket looks like something someone in a Barbershop Quartet would be wearing. His prices are absurd.

Leelee

Up On My Toes!
Jun 6, 2006
Highland, Maryland
I agree with so many of the others. The stuff looks cheap. Maybe it's just the photo quality, but I expected something more from him. The styles are cute, though, but really, I prefer things that look and feel well-made.