Jeffrey NY Winter Sale

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For people in NY, this sale has been going on and I checked it out for some shoes.

Currently, shoes/bag/clothes are 40% but the SA told me that they are slashing some more right after Xmas. LOTS of selections in shoes, esp. a lot of cute Bottegas, including boots.

In general, they have the best end of season shoe sales, and over the summer, I got a pair of gucci sandals and manolos for 80% (around $150 final price). I find they cut prices a lot more generously than Bergdorf's and Barneys.

today i saw a pair of dior that i really liked and there was only one left, so I ended up buying it ($280 after discount).

2. OO thats very good!! I always pass by Jeffrey but I don't stop in. I should!! Thanks.

3. Thanks for posting this. I had no idea. :smile:

4. yeah definitely go check it out. when it reaches 80% though, not much is left, but you might find some gems. i think right now the selection is still excellent, but going fast. i am a shoe fanatic and always looking for sales since i cannot afford the stuff i want at regular prices. jeffrey's shoe dept is the main draw for the store and the selection is always amazing.