Jeffree Star

He is a terrible person and has said terrible things and the fact that many like him is concerning.

I haven’t been back on this thread until now, so I didn’t see your post. I don’t like him. My original post on this thread just pertained to how well he’s done for himself, and the fact that he took a gift back from his ex-boyfriend. I think he’s a sh*t stirrer, a gossip, a drama queen, a user, and he also comes across as a real prima donna.

Reactions: keodi and uhpharm01
He does and says a lot of scandalous comments for the media coverage and PR. It's all a fake persona that he is putting on for money and fame. The real Jeffree is not nearly so bombastic.

I saw this episode it was really good, they talked about how Jeffree Star played a role in the James Charles and Tati westbrook drama in the beauty community. J* is a real mean girl.

Last edited:
I saw this episode it was really good, they talked about how Jeffree Star played a role in the James Charles and Tati westbrook drama in the beauty community. J* is a real mean girl.

Unfortunately, I feel like this fool would take Mean Girl as some sort of compliment. Like he's the Regina George without the charm or beauty.

Unfortunately, I feel like this fool would take Mean Girl as some sort of compliment. Like he's the Regina George without the charm or beauty.
that's how Trisha Paytas referred to him but you are right that he probably would take it as a compliment too. But they talked about his racist past and I'm sure that he wasn't happy about that and how he cause all of that drama in the beauty community.

If you would like to watch that episode, here's a link to watch it for free.

Smokey Glow has some interesting videos about drama in the YouTube makeup community. Jeffree's name comes up a lot.
I need to go and check those videos out on her channel

Smokey Glow did upload a video about being on the E! True Hollywood show and why and how she was picked for that episode. Good for Smokey Glow some other people in the drama youtube community was a little salty that she got picked but I'm happy that she was selected for this show. I think that she did a really good job.

• Love
Reactions: Lux.
I don't really pay attention to him, but if anyone else wants to follow along…

View attachment 5680889

He's probably just trying to find some way to stay relevant. He was exposed to the world with that Tati Westbrook and James Charles drama. This Jeffree Star guy is the same guy that some tik toker claimed that Jeffree Star and Kanye West were dating or sleeping together that is why Kanye and Kim were getting a divorce. Jeffree Star let that story ride for awhile before he came out and said that he wasn't dating Kanye West, even Wendy Williams talked about the on her tv show back when it happened.

Last edited:
I don't really pay attention to him, but if anyone else wants to follow along…

View attachment 5680889

also his views on tik Tok are probably down too. also if the illuminati really wanted to kill they would have imo, just sayin

even back in his myspace days he was a jerk then too. nothing has changed for him yet that he isn't making as much money as he did back in 2016 to 2019 and Morphe kicked him to the curb because of the drama with James Charles.

Reactions: lesAdrets
also his views on tik Tok are probably down too. also if the illuminati really wanted to kill they would have imo, just sayin

even back in his myspace days he was a jerk then too. nothing has changed for him yet that he isn't making as much money as he did back in 2016 to 2019 and Morphe kicked him to the curb because of the drama with James Charles.
He still spends like he’s making the same amount of money. I use to watch some of his vids back in the day. In hindsight, he’s long winded and says I have the tea but doesn’t spill much. He always does have drama with ppl he is close to tho. He’s narcissistic for sure.

He still spends like he’s making the same amount of money. I use to watch some of his vids back in the day. In hindsight, he’s long winded and says I have the tea but doesn’t spill much. He always does have drama with ppl he is close to tho. He’s narcissistic for sure.

Ugh that sucks. Like @meluvs2shop says though, wonder how his lifestyle is being financed. Like who on earth would want to do business with him.
I just remember that Jeffree Star is writing a book and some people think that J* posted those tweets to get some attention before the release of his book. I'm sure of the release date of the book.

This was back in 2020 that he talked about writing a book about everything that has happened to him.

Reactions: lesAdrets