Jeans you love

Apr 25, 2006
I am in the market for new jeans. Are there any that you just love
the style and fit?

Please give me the designer and style.
If you can post a photo that would be great.

One more question. How much is too much to pay for jeans?
What are the most exspensive pair you have ever seen?

I have been stuck in the same brands it is time to branch out.

These are my absloute fav:yahoo:

I am on my third pair.

They make my but look good --- I dont have a lot back there :P

$150 per pair

Attachments

• seven_jeans_xl_bootcut_new_york_dark_LG1.jpg
    seven_jeans_xl_bootcut_new_york_dark_LG1.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 174
Silver Jeans,you can never go wrong w/them... they range from about 60-90 or so, depends on the style...

I usually get the Aiko style jeans, they fit really good and make your butt look good! haha

These are my absloute fav:yahoo:

I am on my third pair.

They make my but look good --- I dont have a lot back there :P

$150 per pair

I second these jeans! these were the first designer jeans i got, and they are still my fav. I paid $142 for my first pair, and thought it was soooo expensive :smile:, good old days.
anyways, i since had 4 more pairs (mostly because i lost weight).

My favorite designer = Paige. Usually $$ wise they run between $159-$189
My favorite style is Laurel Canyon because they are super low!

I also REALLY like JBrand because they are super stretchy.
Seven For All Mankind Vintage Nakita in Roxanne are my most expensive pair (cost me $220) and I love them!

True Religion is my favorite. $300 is the most I've paid for jeans but who knows, years from now that price may go up. 5 years ago I would have never paid that much for jeans. Times change I guess.

Paige! Hunting for another pair in my size right now :P

The most I have paid so far, LOL!, is $220 for a pair of COH. I think how much is too much is just a matter of personal opinion ..... I used to say I would NEVER spend this much for a pair of jeans that it was just silly, but here I am!! I wear them all the time and love them so I feel like I am totally getting my money's worth.

Last edited:
My favorite jeans are:

high price- true religion
med price- hudson
low price- abercrombie and fitch, they fit really well.

I buy my jeans only when they are on sale. The most I spent was $50 on my tr's from a discount store (jeremys). I dont pay retail, but Ive seen some jeans that are priced ridiculously high. The one that was extremely expensive were balmain jeans.

If you're interested in a new designer- try Fortune Denim-They usually run $200, but I picked up a couple pairs (The Karen and the Beijing Belle) for $50 and they're now my favorites. I think the Karens I got are only a 33in inseam so make sure to find out what the inseams are if you need long ones. The denim is incredibly soft and the details and fit are amazing. They make the booty look GOOOD! She has pics of the jeans here: http://www.fortunedenim.com/collection.html

For reference my faves before this were Kasil and Hudson. I have 1 pair of Paiges I love, but their jeans generally flatten out my derriere.

Wow, I can't believe how much money women spend on a thick piece of dark cotton. I don't like jeans because I find them hot and uncomfortable compared to other clothing, but back when I used to wear jeans, I used to get them on sale or at discounted prices. To me anything more than $25 is a waste.

I have an outta control denim addiction and my newest love are my True Religion Beckys. The most I've paid are 200 on sale but most of mine cost between 100-150.

Also wear: Rock n Republic, 7FAM, Citizen of Humanity. I have Joes and Paiges but don't wear them so much.