Jeans rubbed onto my GAUCHO!

1. So I was just looking at my white gaucho and noticed the color blue hue all over the back bottom of the bag!AAAAARGH!:mad:
    I am going to try and wash it off. I will tell you how it goes in a minute. It kind of workswith the bag you know....

Any suggestions?

2. Well that happens to my moms Burberry and she just uses water.

3. Try magic eraser. I used it on the vachetta of my Speedy and it did wonders. Goodluck.

4. I just used sun light and water on a rag....about 75% is gone, but there is still a blue hue at the bottom. Oh well, thank g-d it works!
    Thanks guys, and beware any Gaucho seekers in white!

5. That happened to a Prada bag of mine...Saks took it back...and gave me a new one!

6. did you get it off yet ?

7. About 3/4's came off! I am just so happy to be using a bag I bought so YAAAY for good purchase!!!!!:lol:

8. ekekekek, im glad you got it off!!!

9. Oh my god, I would have a heart attack if you saw that !!

10. I'm so sorry to hear that I would guess that the last 1/4 would go away with en eraser. Good to read you are back. I missed you!

11. Oh this thread brought back memories (not good ones...)!!! Thank God Burberry took mine back when I had dye transfer. I can tell you that I am so much more careful now. Baby wipes do wonders and you can always go to a professional cobbler that NM or Nordies can reffer you to.

12. I just put her away to sleep, she really is o.k now! :lol: :love: I didn't freak out at all. It's a dirty look kind of bag....loving it!

13. Welcome back! Im soo glad that she is now in her sleeper where the denim cant attack her :biggrin:

14. :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL!

Thanks for the welcome guys !:shame: :love:

15. oh yes that has happened to mine too, i used baby wipes! magic. oh yeah have you noticed if your key coins transfered a grayish color onto the bag where it rubs? that's happened to me too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice