Jeans, jeans, jeans

The sevens they have are SE7ENS they are like the fake version. I love their jean selection. I rareley buy my jeans retail anymore. The other day I got a pair of Sacred Blue Jeans for 90 dollars.. I love them:love: .Also my Juicy Couture jeans that I :heart: I got them their for 80 bucks!. I buy almost all my jeans there now.

SE7ENS?! No wonder they felt weird!

i only like jeans that are 7.5 inch rise and LOWER. anything higher and its up to my belly button.

i'm short.

well think of it this way bjara, if u are going to buy 2 pairs of jeans for 80 bucks each. might as well buy ONE pair for 160, then two. it's worth it.

Loganz said:
Paige Premium Denim; both nordies and Neimans have good return policies.

laurel Canyon sits low on the waist; the deconstruction washes sit the lowest.

True Religion sit low and give lots of curves to thin figures; problem with True Religion is that their inseams are not consistent - I have tried on 34 inseams that were more like 30. :evil:

My problem with True Religion's is I am in between a 28 and a 29. 28's are way too snug, 29's are too loose. :evil:

BagLuver said:
I've heard that the SUPER low rise is on it's way out, but low rise is still in.

I like Seven for All Mankind, AG, and Paper Denim & Cloth.

I had gotten a couple pairs of those, at Costco believe it or not. They were $90 something, originally twice that I think. They did not fit comfy in the crotch area if you know what I mean. :amazed:

Back they went.

fayden said:
i only like jeans that are 7.5 inch rise and LOWER. anything higher and its up to my belly button.

i'm short.

well think of it this way bjara, if u are going to buy 2 pairs of jeans for 80 bucks each. might as well buy ONE pair for 160, then two. it's worth it.

I know...I have already figured out that I am going to return the James jeans (they don't fit as well as I thought in the store) and probably the Seven's too. For a bit more I can get 2 pairs of Paige jeans...and I like the style's a whole lot more as well.

Let me ask you Paige fans this....I don't have a big rear, it's rather on the flatter side, but I have curvier hips. My problem is with most jeans that if they fit on the hips, they are huuuuuuuuge in the waist. Then I have to cinch my belt and it looks and feels weird. Although....I can honestly say that the !iT jeans that I got at Nordies Brass Plum fit really well, both in the butt and the waist.

Almost 40, and I have a few pairs of Juniors size jeans....am I a fashion faux pas? :lol:

I'm just pretty proud of myself that I fit in juniors after 2 babies. :biggrin:

well the thing about paige jeans, i have a flat butt and paige jeans actually gives me an ass. yup, people like me have to pay to look like we have a butt. hahaha.

but the good thing about paige is they have stretch. so you should try a few sizes, see what fits the best.

fayden said:
well the thing about paige jeans, i have a flat butt and paige jeans actually gives me an ass. yup, people like me have to pay to look like we have a butt. hahaha.

but the good thing about paige is they have stretch. so you should try a few sizes, see what fits the best.

After owning stretch jeans....when I put on a pair of rigid Lucky's that I have, it's not near as comfy. Best thing they ever invented!

Paige gives some curve in the butt? Cool...I hate having a flat ass. :lol:

Am I the only girl here who doesn't like stretch jeans?!

I feel like every jean has stretch these days! I really liked Earls when they first came out, they were the first designer jeans I bought. No stretch, not too low in the waist.

Right now my favorite pair of jeans are Seven bootcuts.

Generally though, I have a hard time spending more than $130 on jeans!

yay! I'm so glad there's so many Paige fans in here! I recently tried on a pair over xmas (because 7fam was getting boring) and I am in absolute LOVE.

wait brb, I shall elaborate more when I get back from shopping.

fayden said:

i despise my flat ass. i feel like i'm the only girl out there with no junk in my trunk :sad: i want junk!