Jeans in Boots?

^ Sounds like we have exactly the same problem; I also have long legs for my height, which, as you say, exacerbates the boot problem even more. :rolleyes:

I have LFA ugg boots (Nomads and Tibetans), as well and love them; they don't reach my knees, but that doesn't bother me.

What's really annoying is when you try on a pair of fitted boots and the calf shape starts at your ankle (way before your actual calf) and then cuts back in where your actual calf is, about 3" below the knee. :yucky:

I find it very hard to believe that those Chloe Paddy boots are really 20" wide - I know they're slightly adjustable, but not that much, surely? :shrugs:

My Chloe boots (not Paddingtons) are only 14.5" and I can't wear them with my jeans tucked in, unfortunately. :sad:

I've considered getting some boots custom made, too. I thought I might take my Chloe boots along and ask them to make me a similar pair, to my measurements. :idea:

oh i HATE when they cut in at the back :yucky: and that's the only part of my calf that has any fat on it, a few inches below the knee at the back, and when they cut in there it'll look like your legs are fat all the way down :yucky:

i do think NAP made a mistake with those measurements, they sound completely insane.. unless they have some disguised flap of material inside but i don't see where they'd fit that in :confused1: i don't even like the paddington boots that much really, and certainly not at that price (one could buy a handbag :wtf: ) so i don't know why i'm even that interested :lol:

hmm now, where would one go about getting custom boots made?