Jeans And Sunglasses??

i don't have a problem spending a lot on jeans.....but for some reason i can't bring myself to spend more than $300-350ish on sunglasses......which kills me because there are always chanel sunglasses i want that are just too expensive and i'm sooooo tempted to get them but i can never do it

I am CRAZY for sunnies! I buy them all the time :smile: I tend to buy only Chanel, Dior and D & G. Jeans I dont go to crazy for. I mean I like them to look nice but I havent caught the bug yet for jeans that is.
Selena

My spring/summer uniform:

Big shades - check
Flawless handbag - check
Super sexy jeans - check
Wife Beater - check

I can never go wrong with the above. So can you tell - I have it bad - I am addicted to jeans, sunglasses and handbags. What is a girl to do?

Ummm,yeah. I like premium denim like Paige,SFAM,True Religion,R&R,you name it,and I prefer Chanel sunnies. It is sad,but my summer style is LV handbag,long tanks,hoops,great sandals or flipflops,designer jeans and Chanel sunnies. I am pitiful.:love:

I will spend money on jeans, but not so much on sunglasses. I "splurged" on a pair of Chanel two summers ago, and they are my only pair. They were over $200 at the time.

i had the denim bug last year. bought them every month, but now i stopped haven't bought a pair in a while, i just have too many! 20 something pairs of denim is more than enough. but this year i am sure i am going to buy more shades! i only have 3.

I tend to spend a lot on denim because I've found that more premium lines fit me better (I have long legs and some extra junk in the trunk), but I haven't jumped on the Chanel sunglass bandwagon. I just can't justify paying upwards of $300 for plastic that I'll probably lose or sit on. I prefer Prada and Miu Miu- classic, flattering and subtle. Marc Jacobs is nice too, but also over-priced. DG has gone a bit overboard with the logos these days. I could go on and on about sunglassess..