Jeans a different color?

meep!

May 25, 2010
So I bought these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...TXB%2FM%3D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Thinking that they're the color in the pic, sandy brown or whatever, and they're dark blue. My question is i know pictures show colors differently but HOW did these turn out the color they did in the picture if they're dark blue? Everything else about the jeans shows that they're the same, though. I'm just a bit confused. I wanted the color in the pic but I suppose I have no choice but to keep them. Haha.

5elle

May 21, 2009
I would email the seller - they look brown to me too! See if they will take a return. I can see some blue in them - I'm guessing the flash brought out the brown a little too much.

bluemountain

Jun 17, 2008
Little town in Wisconsin
Im guessing it was flash too. But you could probably just list them and make a little profit looks like you got a great deal on them! Take new pictures that show the true color and list dark blue as the color. I noticed that in her listing she didnt put a color in her discription.

Jan 18, 2006
I would contact the seller just to be sure, but the jeans look blue to me. Especially laying against that brown background. Good luck!

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
In the moment
Actually, to me they look like blue jean. I don't see brown, I see faded blue jean material. :shrugs: However, the picture's finish is off.

NemoAndChula

Miss Alexandria Pup
Apr 30, 2010
Texas
If you like them, do you want to keep them anyway? It seems like a good price if they're in good shape.

5elle

May 21, 2009
Actually yes I agree, since they were such a deal just resell them. I'm sure you can actually profit off them with decent pictures and a better description.