Jeannie is here...souvenir of Russia?...indirectly!

Oct 24, 2007
Here's Jeannie..our Russian Souvenir of sorts...we got the news while having dinner at Cafe Pushkin in Moscow...from our Hermes Adonis Goddess..."Mrs. P...Happy news!"
Waaaaw cries Mrs. P...I want to go home now! Here she is...her latest toy.

attachment.php

With her siblings:
attachment.php

attachment.php

What should be her next color? Raisin? Vert anis...I say yes to this...Ostrich in Fuschia? Not for a while...all this in 4-5 months...wallet's crying OUCH!!! LOL...

Beautiful collection! Mr. P, I love to read your posts, your enthusiasm and support for your wife's Hermes collection is so wonderful to read. You have such a lovely family! I am sure this has been asked before but perhaps your wife can tell us how she has trained you?

I would say, let her enjoy the fantastic color ranch she has amassed and in a year or so get her a 30 in croc. (not that you asked me, lol) Just think of it in terms of 3.5 bags = 1 croc and it won't hurt so much. Plus you'll keep the extra closet space.:flowers:

All of those in just 4-5 months?? WOW!!! I guess I missed something - thought she just had the gold. They're all stunning and you're a very generous husband!