Jeannie is here...souvenir of Russia?...indirectly!

Your wife has amassed a fabulous collection in a short period of time. All the colors are great all year round! Stop resisting the croc, I can smell it coming lol!!!

What's next, maybe black, graphite or etoupe?

Your wife has amassed a fabulous collection in a short period of time. All the colors are great all year round! Stop resisting the croc, I can smell it coming lol!!!

What's next, maybe black, graphite or etoupe?

Yeah I think you're right but honestly, I do not want to place an order one yet as it may get here in a month!!! I got the boys tuition and they are a croc each per year...hmmm, public school doesn't sound too bad, huh?:roflmfao::roflmfao: But my parents would kill me if I did that although the thought had cross my wife's mind! LOL!!
pp

Croc or tuition? Tough choice lol! Just kidding! Yeah, I heard how much private school tuition and also pre-school tuition is in the US ... yikes! And wait until university!!!

Makes the European school system a bargain unless you're in one of those super exclusive boarding schools! There are a few in Switzerland where kids arrive in one of the small airports in their private jets!

Croc or tuition? Yeah, my wife wouldn't bat an eye making this decision...she'll just tell me: Matte Havanne with PHW!

OH, BTW, public school includes the school bus service...which means we can even get rid of the nanny for another croc! LOL!

I'm so late to this party PP, but many congrats on your latest Birkin, lovely collection your for your wife. You are very generous and also generous to share the pictures with us and the stories.

A croc Birkin next...lol, it's always difficult to know when to put the request in, it's a sure thing to arrive within a few weeks if you were hoping to hold fire for a year or two.

Looking foward to some action shots.

I'm so late to this party PP, but many congrats on your latest Birkin, lovely collection your for your wife. You are very generous and also generous to share the pictures with us and the stories.

A croc Birkin next...lol, it's always difficult to know when to put the request in, it's a sure thing to arrive within a few weeks if you were hoping to hold fire for a year or two.

Looking foward to some action shots.

Thanks AAN! Love to share stories and pictures with the tPF...

You know where the next trip is and thanks for the info...making contacts of where to stay now.

Croc Birkin...not so fast...too much at one time...give Mrs. P something to look forward too...right? Although, have to admit...she's got the color and hardware in mind already! hah!!

Yes, action shots perhaps today at my soon's belated Bday party at Dave and Buster's Entertainment complex...and you too...please, more action shots of the Biscuit!...so what are the chances of landing a special souvenir in Malaga? Nice? Cannes? Monte Carlo? St. Tropez? Portofino? (I am really looking for trouble, aren't I?) Maybe I 'll get luck and find nothing!! LOL!!

Cheers! PP

Thanks AAN! Love to share stories and pictures with the tPF...

please, more action shots of the Biscuit!...so what are the chances of landing a special souvenir in Nice? Cannes? Monte Carlo? St. Tropez? (I am really looking for trouble, aren't I?) Maybe I 'll get luck and find nothing!! LOL!!

Cheers! PP

LOL, PP, no more action shots from me until I lose about 20 pounds.

I think you would have to be VERY lucky to land something in these stores, but you never know, no harm in asking. If you have no luck in the South of France, you could always try Paris. The Easyjet airline from Nice to Paris is a quick, cheap and fun day trip and you can see the lovely SAs in the airport Hermes - great scarves there usually but no special bags. www.easyjet.com or co.uk

Not a trip to make in August perhaps when supplies of Birkins will dwindle as all of France including the craftspeople will take their holidays, but June/July, might be worth it :graucho:

LOL, PP, no more action shots from me until I lose about 20 pounds.

I think you would have to be VERY lucky to land something in these stores, but you never know, no harm in asking. If you have no luck in the South of France, you could always try Paris. The Easyjet airline from Nice to Paris is a quick, cheap and fun day trip and you can see the lovely SAs in the airport Hermes - great scarves there usually but no special bags. www.easyjet.com or co.uk

Not a trip to make in August perhaps when supplies of Birkins will dwindle as all of France including the craftspeople will take their holidays, but June/July, might be worth it :graucho:

ANN:

You will be down to NOTHING after 20 lbs!!!! Stop that...we like you the way you are just with the rgeat taste that you have...you already are a million BUCKS baby!!!

Yeah, will see our luck but more important of all, as long as we ahve fun AND what ever come our way we will be happy!! HUGSS!! and MORE HUN!! PP and family!!:wlae::wlae:

Jeannie is lovely, as are her sisters. As for the next bag, I think Mrs. P P needs some exotics. I say go for a smaller size, as I think they are lovelier in the smaller size..AND cheaper!! Any color, any exotic....I say croc or birdie...I'm not really a fan of the lizzie, unless it's a vvv light lizzie.

Jeannie is lovely, as are her sisters. As for the next bag, I think Mrs. P P needs some exotics. I say go for a smaller size, as I think they are lovelier in the smaller size..AND cheaper!! Any color, any exotic....I say croc or birdie...I'm not really a fan of the lizzie, unless it's a vvv light lizzie.

Funny but out of nowhere Mrs. P goes "I will consider a 30 cm for a croc if IT'S available...out of the blue...so esoteric??!! I was like...WTF??!?? Where did that come from...

So now I sit here...has she been having a PM with hermesmonkey? LOL!! You ladies are ont eh same wavelength! And Mrs. P goes on to say...the smaller one can be a bit more formal...yeah, sure...right away I'll get one for you! :rolleyes::rolleyes:WTF?!!! LOL!!!

Hey PPP and all the PPP family,
I think Mrs. PPP should get a 30 croc Birkin. Why not? She can use it when you all come over to Wien and go to the Opera!
Wouldnt she look so chic walking down the beautiful staircase of the Vienna Opera where Mahler and von Karajan conducted!
see you in Wien
susanvon