Jeanne Wallet?

Jul 25, 2010
Hi all,

I'm sort of new to the LV thread on here but I was wondering if any of you have the Jeanne wallet? And if so, how it has held up in terms of wear and tear? I'm thinking of purchasing the fuchsia one as my main wallet, so it would be great to know how durable you all find it! I had also looked at the Josephine but I think the Jeanne may be better value..?

Thanks in advance x

I bought mine in January (fuchsia also), and it still looks perfect. I use it everyday as my main wallet. I love that you can pull the inserts out. It still feels pretty thin, yet you can lay your money flat. It's a great wallet. I don't put coins in it though - mainly because I usually put my coins aside to put in my son's piggy bank - so I can't comment on that part. I put business cards in the coin pouch.

I bought mine in January (fuchsia also), and it still looks perfect. I use it everyday as my main wallet. I love that you can pull the inserts out. It still feels pretty thin, yet you can lay your money flat. It's a great wallet. I don't put coins in it though - mainly because I usually put my coins aside to put in my son's piggy bank - so I can't comment on that part. I put business cards in the coin pouch.

I'm so glad it still looks perfect for you! The card insert really appeals to me as I imagine I will keep my most important cards in it and use it all the time!

Do you guys find the Jeanne better than the Sarah since they are so similar?
I bought the Jeanne but I am contemplating the Sarah. :-s
Personally, the Jeanne is better suited for me because I like to downsize and use the inserts.

If you are not using them separately, then maybe the Sarah would be better suited to you. The only real difference to me is that the Sarah holds more cards natively.. so if you feel like the Jeanne doesn't fit everything you need, maybe the Sarah would be better.

But overall, I feel like the two wallets are sooo similar in looks, the only big difference would be function.

Reactions: *Twinkle Pink*