Jeanne Medium bag, Who has seen this bag IRL?

dryad

O.G.
May 30, 2006
p11405791_ph_althero_Black.jpg

I ordered this bag for my mom but I'm not sure if it looks good IRL. Any idea? Thanks!

It looks even better in real life! The Jeanne bags are all so stunning - very eye-catching, fashionable pieces. You'll find the leather to be very sturdy and the individual grain just beautiful, and the chainmail piece just adds that rock chic to the bag. Good choice! ;)

eminere™;5812446 said:
It looks even better in real life! The Jeanne bags are all so stunning - very eye-catching, fashionable pieces. You'll find the leather to be very sturdy and the individual grain just beautiful, and the chainmail piece just adds that rock chic to the bag. Good choice! ;)

Thank you for the information! I hope my mom will love it!! It looks very classy!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I've seen this bag in the store, it's gorgeous. It's classy, and what I like a lot about it (don't hate me!) is that it screams designer without having the name plastered all over it (although I'm all for the dior logo--I just bought a rasta saddle myself!)... but for a mom, I think she'd like the classiness of it. Be sure to post a pic when you get it! :smile:

I've seen this bag in the store, it's gorgeous. It's classy, and what I like a lot about it (don't hate me!) is that it screams designer without having the name plastered all over it (although I'm all for the dior logo--I just bought a rasta saddle myself!)... but for a mom, I think she'd like the classiness of it. Be sure to post a pic when you get it! :smile:
That's exactly right. I'm a huge fan of the Dior monogram myself, but there's no denying that this bag is very couture, even sans monogram ;)