Jeanne Medium bag, Who has seen this bag IRL?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    I ordered this bag for my mom but I'm not sure if it looks good IRL. Any idea? Thanks!

2. It looks even better in real life! The Jeanne bags are all so stunning - very eye-catching, fashionable pieces. You'll find the leather to be very sturdy and the individual grain just beautiful, and the chainmail piece just adds that rock chic to the bag. Good choice! ;)

3. Thank you for the information! I hope my mom will love it!! It looks very classy!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

4. I've seen this bag in the store, it's gorgeous. It's classy, and what I like a lot about it (don't hate me!) is that it screams designer without having the name plastered all over it (although I'm all for the dior logo--I just bought a rasta saddle myself!)... but for a mom, I think she'd like the classiness of it. Be sure to post a pic when you get it! :smile:

5. That's exactly right. I'm a huge fan of the Dior monogram myself, but there's no denying that this bag is very couture, even sans monogram ;)

6. Thank you, SoxFan777 and eminere™! You guys are so sweet. It's on the way already and I will post pics when I get it. :yahoo:

7. No problem! What a lovely gift for your mum - I'm sure she'll be very appreciative! Can't wait to see pics! :wlae:

8. Now thats what i call a gift!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice