Jean transfer can suck bricks!!! Wear your shoes without fear!

Jun 21, 2008
I have seen tons of post talking about people not wanting to wear their shoes in fear of jean transfer or wearing the shoes and got jean transfer and don't know what to do. Well, today I picked up my glitters from the spa and took two pair of my bright suede shoes in to ask about jean transfer (yes, it finally happened). So, my new best friend (the shoe guy (don't know his name, LOL)), suggested the Kwik Select Complete revitalizing Kit and here's what happened:

Before: My Fuxia VPs and Yellow Declics both got jean transfer from some darn Express jeans and TRs. But, have no fear! (BTW, the color was mostly on the pink, but there was some on the yellow that the cobbler removed to show me that the product worked).
DSCN1563.jpg

After: No mo' jean transfer!! :yahoo:
DSCN1567.jpg

That's good to know. Just wondering, are the spots you had to clean bald now?

I sprayed an entire can of appleguard on my fuschia Decolletes and EB Rolandos and they are doing fine. Granted I did not wear jeans that transferred, but I suspect the day will come. Also, some coffee spilled on my Rolandos, but the appleguard completely repelled it.

That's good to know. Just wondering, are the spots you had to clean bald now?

I sprayed an entire can of appleguard on my fuschia Decolletes and EB Rolandos and they are doing fine. Granted I did not wear jeans that transferred, but I suspect the day will come. Also, some coffee spilled on my Rolandos, but the appleguard completely repelled it.
\\

Are u serious appleguard repelled coffee???? that is beyond wicked myabe i can buy a pair of suede shoes now. Do u wear them in the rain too????

Carlinha - I got the product from the Shoe Hospital. I would imagine you can get this from where ever shoe polish and other shoe cleaning products are sold.

Lav - I sprayed mine with Applegard also, not a whole can and honestly this just happened. I have worn dark jeans with them before and had not had any transfer - I guess it was just those two pairs.

To answer your question, no, the areas are not bald. They are just like new!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

is that a bit of overkill my dear?

i sprayed my yellow satin LGs, but i have some faint stains from my very dark blue jeans...

Overkill? No way. I want my babies safe. Besides, the spray is from a distance (according to the directions you need to be at least 8 inches away), so the shoe is only misted.

As I said, my friend knocked over the contents of her coffee mug and there was a spill on my EB Rolandos, but it was completely repelled.