Jean transfer can suck bricks!!! Wear your shoes without fear!

ally143

Mar 3, 2008
Stinas I don't think it will work on python, you have to "erase" them with pressure...I'm afraid the scales will curl and/or fall

Jun 21, 2008
On an airplane...
Stinas - I think even I would be scared to try that on pythons. The product says it is for suede and nubuck only. Maybe you can ask a cobbler what would be the best thing to use to remove jean transfer from python. Let us know...

lulabee

Sofa King Brunette
Jul 25, 2008
CL Lovah!!!
OMG Thank you for sharing this jimmy! This has always been a big reason why I stayed away from light colored suedes.

lvpiggy

feels like pigsomnia
O.G.
That's good to know. Just wondering, are the spots you had to clean bald now?

I sprayed an entire can of appleguard on my fuschia Decolletes and EB Rolandos and they are doing fine. Granted I did not wear jeans that transferred, but I suspect the day will come. Also, some coffee spilled on my Rolandos, but the appleguard completely repelled it.

yes yes, my coworker owes his life to apple garde!! :P

the scene:

pure nightclub, las vegas, lvpiggy & coworkers on office all-nighter

coworker B, spills red bull & vodka all over lvpiggy's red satin armadillos!!

miraculously, apple garde repels all, no traces of stains/discolourations found during post-spill examination.

next day:
coworker tells lvpiggy: "you know, for a minute there, i literally was afraid for my life, i seriously thought you were going to murder me on the spot!"

:roflmfao:

little does he know his life was only spared by a thin layer of apple garde on red satin! :graucho:

CatNZ

Dec 9, 2007
New Zealand
thanks for the heads up on the great product :nuts: now I'll consider about getting some suede!

as a funny side note... it's a complete waste of time to google for Kiwi shoe products when you're in New Zealand... the amount of hits based on 'kiwi' is just unbelievable :whistle:

Nieners

♥ Loubounista ♥
O.G.
Dec 28, 2008
Alaska in winter
Is there an online shop where I can get that? I just bought peacock suede declics, should I worry about jean transfer on those or are they dark enough for that?

dbeth

Feb 6, 2009
Southern California
^ Great thread!!! I plan on wearing my light suede RB tomorrow. Not sure if your peacock color is dark enough, I havn't seen it in person.

I'll be buying some of the Kiwi stuff because I wear jeans alot. I'll respond back to this thread when I find it.

Nieners

♥ Loubounista ♥
O.G.
Dec 28, 2008
Alaska in winter
^^ Good luck finding it! :flowers:
Here is a picture of them:

The colour is more blue-ish I think irl... I haven't gotten them in yet.
It would be great to find the kit because I don't want to mess up my Loubs :love:

ColdSteel

Lover of moto jackets, vintage, and cats
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
in the shoe department
Great story! I worry about some of my suede shoes but they're all black. I once dropped a big ol' glop of gravy on my uggs but since they were waterproofed, I was saved!
I'm going to start using "suck bricks" in my daily conversation :roflmfao: