Jealous

Noriko said:
I've noticed something like that in real life. No one cares if someone is called a snob, well someone might care, but its not as bad as someone calling someone else trash :lol:

I hope that we can all get along in the long run, its all about the love of bags!

Hear Hear!!

I always think of it like this~ there are always going to be people that have more than me, and there are always going to be people that have less than me. Just the way it is, and I am fine (most of the time lol) with it. It grounds me in a way.

That's not to say I don't get jealous over some of the bags shown here...I think we all drool every once in a while. :biggrin:

luvboogie said:
Where I live in Illinois isn't what I'd call a shopping Mecca either. :lol: I doubt very much that anyone around here can tell the difference between my "purchased on clearance Hype bag for less than $100" and my "ridiculously overpriced Celine bag." I don't really care - I purchase bags based on what I fancy, and if what I fancy is an inexpensive bag, then I consider it a bonus!

It'd be nice to think that there is room for people of all tastes in bags here.[/quote]

Worth repeating. :smile: