Je t'aime...my first Hermes reveal

Your black beauty is stunning (and in sellier too)! Congratulations! Black is so classy and timeless. You'll get so much use out of her. You can always get different twillies and match them with your mood or outfits. Enjoy! :biggrin:

Thank you Fabfashion!

Congratulations:woohoo: Black Kellys are such classics.

Thank you Madam Bijoux!

Sounds like you had a wonderful trip! Congratulations on your beautiful new bag! I hope I can be as lucky as you one day!

Thank you Snow Diva!

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story!

Thank you More bags!

It's lovely and a classic! Wear it in good health!

Thank you Goodfrtune!

wow big congrats! thats my dream bag :smile:

Thank you iheartorange!

Last edited:
Congrats!!

Thank you At888!

Black sellier kelly is such a nice souvenir! Thanks for sharing your story. It is a classic beauty.

Thank you purselover888!

Congrats! Love Love Love Kelly Sellier! You can just dress it up or down so easy, especially yours in black too! I agreed to take a relaxed approach & enjoy the whole shopping process! Happy for you!

Thank you ceci for your compliments!

Big congrats. You are so lucky to score lovely Kelly.

Thank you baby2011

Congrats!! You're so lucky ;)

Thank you BeautifiedM!

Congrats! I love sellier, and black is such a good first bag color to start with!

Thank you baby_g!!

Thank you for sharing my excitement everyone!!!:biggrin:

Last edited:
Congrats! Very classic, and perfect for your first H bag - the first of many I hope! Did you specify any color or size preferences when you asked for your Kelly - just curious as they usually ask.
I agree that you can pair pretty much any twilly with black. Here is my go-to twilly for my black box calf Kelly in GHW. It's difficult to find H twillys with black background but there are some - this is the L'Arbre de Vie. I like how the colors look so vibrant against the predominantly black.

Thank you Macaroon13!!:smile:

Yes I told them a couple of my wish lists (I tried to be open in terms of colour/ leather etc.. as I would like to at least see one bag...)

By the way, I love your twilly:loveeyes: