Je presente... My New Envelope flap!

I love your camera sac!! Why are you letting it go??

a fellow tpfer also asked the question, i answered her on page 2!!! :yes:

anyway, she needs to find a new loving owner! i'm so bad with lambskin i can't even get myself started on it. i rarely use her since i have other lovelies and i think she needs to find an owner who will take her out and love her alot more than me! so sad that i have to make space for my coming bags!!! she has to go!!! :s

hey ladydeluxe! i just wanted to say that you have an astoundingly beautiful collection- I think I read somewhere that you are turning 21 soon? I'm turning 20, so I feel even more of a need to commend you on your collection since we're pretty close in age. I love the pieces you pick out and your dad sounds too sweet to pick up chanel pieces for you! :smile: Enjoy your new flap & thanks for the input on my thread!

hey ladydeluxe! i just wanted to say that you have an astoundingly beautiful collection- I think I read somewhere that you are turning 21 soon? I'm turning 20, so I feel even more of a need to commend you on your collection since we're pretty close in age. I love the pieces you pick out and your dad sounds too sweet to pick up chanel pieces for you! :smile: Enjoy your new flap & thanks for the input on my thread!

hehe, thank you dear! yes, i'm turning 21 in feb! so exciting, although i'm dying to stay 20 forever. :smile:

thank you too on commending my collection! i think it's in a moderate size right now (did you see my other thread on my other lovelies?), i have one coming my way, actually maybe 2 since i'm so so so tempted to get the timeless clutch!

it's just so funny how i love classics yet i have an eye for unique and fun things! my dad's an incredible man. i love him to death! he's so good at shopping and he has an impeccable sense of style (he's a prada man!) and i love how i inherited that from him :lol: he's also incredibly generous and i often get pretty goodies from him (and my mom too, sometimes)! i just can't imagine my life without my parents :love::heart::love::heart::love:

i wrote you another reply and yes, i haven't done a 'debut' for my envelope flap yet, my mind's just all over the cabas lol! i'm so bad, i know!!! :nogood:

fieryfashionista: minal dear! thank you very much! lol i am not twenty-something yet, still twenty (let me live in denial for a few more months before i hit 2 to the 1! LOL!) and forever i will be! :P i LOVE all your TDF lovelies, you have the most amazing collection. i cannot tell you how much i would kill to have your lovelies!!! it's just so... *breathless*

sammix3: hello! she's in beige actually :smile: i wish i'd gotten the coral instead!!! i love how amazing soft this bag is but i have to let her go. :crybaby:

charlene_
: haha thank you! she's really amazing, isn't she? :heart:

ladyjane76
: merci beaucoup!!! :love:

horfunn
: thank you!!! i wish i wore more appropriately for the pic! the bag's just so divine i didn't bring out the best in her cause of my silly outfit! pouts :hrmm: