Je presente... My New Envelope flap!

ladydeluxe

C'est Magnifique!
Sep 18, 2007
So this is it! The jumbo flap i've managed to convince my daddy into buying when he was on his business trip! :lol:

I think this bag is really starting to grow on me, it's gonna be a keeper for sure! It has 2 divine roomy compartments that i can put so much stuff into, i can even use it for school (though i really wouldn't, i'd probably ruin the bag with my impatience while taking things out and putting them back) and i love how the interior is lined with smooth silky satin in matching light grey color! i love the crackled veiny leather on the inner flap, it looks so balenciagaish! My mom (whose not a bbag fan at all) frowned at those crackles and veins and concluded she didn't like them. She doesn't know what she's missing! LOL

Now, my holy grail of bags has just begun (LOL) . I'm waiting for my baby Cabas to make her way here and then hopefully my friend brings me back my Timeless clutch in patent black from Paris. Then I'll be DONE until S/S '08 arrives! :yahoo:

Here are the photos! I've tried to take the best of her but her grey is just so hard to capture on the camera! This is the best I can get.

With Flash

greyenvelopeflapflashoh9.png

Without Flash

greyenvelopeflapwoflashiq8.png

UPCLOSE

greyenvelopeflapupclosevl8.png

And not forgetting her owner! (Pardon my outfit lol i know it's not the most (at all LOL!) glamorous, i just got back from school actually and i am in my most comfy clothes :smile:)

greyenvelopeflapmodelln9.png

I went out after school with mommy today and got really lucky b/c i bummed into the Anya Hindmarch "I'm not a Plastic Bag" bag in navy blue that was for sale , which is brand spankin' new and at an incredible price of USD62 (you should see what's going on on ebay, the prices for these bags are ridiculous) and and and obviously i had to get it right? I was eyeing on it previously but gave up the search, and now it miracleously fell upon me, how can i resist? So that baby became mine and i'm so pleased! Sorry to mention it here, i just had to share my joy :smile:

Here is my rarely used lambskin camera sac (which i am thinking of letting go....) *contemplative*

lambskincamerasacah5.png

lambskincamerasacsidexd7.png

This baby is so soft.... and i adore how she pairs easily with casual attire and yet can be a nice pretty party bag too.

Okay there are more loot but I have to do a treasure hunt before taking a full family reunion (that's when i decide to stop procrastinating and get down to some cc business!)

So here's the last one:

A beautiful metallic evening clutch (which i think is pretty rare because i've never really seen it around before? )

metalliceveningbaggu3.png

metalliceveningbagwoflaqh0.png

Hope you lovelies adore her as much as i do! xo

the bag looks amazing on, you made me realise just what a beauty she is, congrats x

merci beaucoup! i love how amazingly huge she is , yet she gets prettier and better each time i take her out to ogle at :love::heart::love::heart::love:

she doesn't appeal to me at first, i thought she was.. kinda ... too unique. but i started to like her more and more and eventually, she grew on me and i'm keeping her for sure. i'll be seeing her pretty often from now on , along with my baby cabas :wlae::love:

Congrats!, Beautiful bag:tup: I'm starting to love this new envelope flap, I had seen it a few weeks ago (Chanel/SCP) and did not care so much, but looking at it on you, looks amazing:yes:, I will be looking at again today , and see if I'll get it or not, need a big flap (already have a jumbo)..will see.