jcrew shoes

LeeMiller

O.G.
Jun 29, 2007
I find that I have to go down 1/2 a size when wearing J.Crew. I'm an 8.5 usually, 39 in something like Manolo heels, and a 8 in J.Crew.

canada's

Oct 1, 2006
tts, and i have narrow feet.

a lot of their shoes are reasonably priced, made in italy and last well! love that!

mpark46

O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
I have a pair of flats that fit true to size, however I also have a pair of heels and they are too big.

Nov 25, 2006
Cali
i want to order flats/loafers that's on sale right now but it's final sale (no return). If I wear a 6 in Uggs would I wear a 6? and I wear 6.5 (tory burch)

Fearnotsomuch

Jul 23, 2007
Maryland
i want to order flats/loafers that's on sale right now but it's final sale (no return). If I wear a 6 in Uggs would I wear a 6? and I wear 6.5 (tory burch)

Hmm Uggs and Tory Burch both have some odd sizings, what about other shoes? If you are generally a 6, get a 6. If your foot is wide, get a 6.5

stevenash

Nov 17, 2007
They don't run small. I'm not really sure if they're TTS or if you need to size down, since I just have one pair of sandals. If you're ordering sandals or open toed shoes, I'd almost advise you to size down, but if it's something closed-toe, I'd go with my true size. Good luck!

Trayler

Dreaming in Shoeland
O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
NY
They don't run small. I'm not really sure if they're TTS or if you need to size down, since I just have one pair of sandals. If you're ordering sandals or open toed shoes, I'd almost advise you to size down, but if it's something closed-toe, I'd go with my true size. Good luck!
ITA:yes: