JCrew shoes, so cute!

1. You guys like? I think theyre so pretty! I wish I could get them, but they dont come in my size and I'm forever broke anyway.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    $178
    Lindley peep-toe heels

2. they're adorable! are jcrew shoes good quality? i had a pair of sandals and and the heel reinforcement fell off on me :sad:.

3. Agreed! super duper cute!

4. Oh man that is terrible. I'm not sure about theyre quality actually :/ Does anyone else know?

5. I :heart: Jcrew shoes. They are the only brand of shoes (besides Reef flip flops & UGG) that I do not have to break in. As far as quality goes, I have never had an issue with them.

BTW, love those heels. I wished I could wear heels, but I have flat feet:rant:

6. very very cute!:biggrin:

7. j crew is one of the few places i can go to for size 5s. so i like them!

8. CUTE!!! :censor: you, J Crew, you get me (and my credit card) every time!!

9. Oh, I also think J Crew shoes are of excellent quality, I have had boots, heels, flats, and sandals from J Crew (I'm a total addict) and I've loved them all!

10. I love these ... great for summer!

[​IMG]

11. I'm not sure about J.Crew shoes' quality. They're always advertising that they have good quality, but when I bought my first (and so far only) pair of shoes from them two years ago, one of the pieces fell off the shoe immediately out of the box. I didn't even get the chance to wear them yet, they had been shipped to me via J. Crew online.

I gorilla-glued the piece back on, and since then, the shoes have been fine. I only wear them less than 20 times a year though. They do come out with cute shoes every so often; I don't think next time I'll be able to resist, and maybe the quality won't be so questionable either.

12. Very cute indeed!

13. ooh! so cute!
    i'm a jcrew addict. i think the quality for their shoes is excellent - better than some other mid-range shoe brands. the leather is usually quite nice. i own a lot of pairs of thongs and sandals (non-rubber), flats, heels, and boots from JCrew and they've all lasted me and looked great through the wear. i highly recommend trying it out, especially when it goes on sale. my favorite pair of shoes every is a cute jcrew pair of patent peep-toe shoes that i always get compliments on :smile: i love their shoes!

14. I love jcrew shoes. I have 2 pair of flats and they're super comfortable.

15. i read somewhere that their boots are made in the same factory as gucci and prada boots. not sure if that's absolutely true or not, i think it was an article in some business magazine. don't know about the quality of their other shoes though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice