JCrew Free Shipping or Coupon Code?

starrymaz

*starry*
O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
Additional 20% off final sale on jcrew.com, valid through Friday, Feb. 29, 9:59 pm EST.
Use code FS0225 for free shipping on any amount.

Oct 29, 2006
Not exactly the best place to be asking this, but do JCREW sizes run a bit too big for you guys? I am usually a 8 but I ordered a dress from their final sale in 8 and it was too big. Gah.

Lululala

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Additional 20% off final sale on jcrew.com, valid through Friday, Feb. 29, 9:59 pm EST.
Use code FS0225 for free shipping on any amount.
It's my first time order to Jcrew. I Can't seem to find where to put the free shipping code. Does it apply to Canadian address?

jjensen

O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
Vancouver
It's my first time order to Jcrew. I Can't seem to find where to put the free shipping code. Does it apply to Canadian address?
Yes, they do ship to Canada. They charge you a bit more for shipping and duty. The charge will be included at the end of check out, so you don't need to pay for duty when you receive it.

Lululala

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Yes, they do ship to Canada. They charge you a bit more for shipping and duty. The charge will be included at the end of check out, so you don't need to pay for duty when you receive it.
Thanks, jjensen. Where can I put the free shipping code?

katheryn

O.G.
Jul 19, 2006
SPRING also works, supposedly for $150 and up. I used it yesterday for an order above that amount, so I can't say if it will work for orders less than $150. I just used spring08 for a $60 order. Thanks!