JCrew Dream Sweaters

shiuri

Aug 29, 2008
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have or tried on JCrew's "Dream" sweaters? I think their "Dream" sweaters are a blend of cashmere and wool. I wanted to know if their Dream sweaters are itchy like the wool ones or if they're pretty soft.

Thanks!

the dream sweaters are fine, good quality sweater. Sort of a staple in the closet. My problem with JCrew is: I only buy online, and their shipping charges are outrageous. And some of their "couture" line prices are laughable (luggage starting at $2000... I could buy Vuitton for that.)

i really dislike their dream line and avoid it at all costs. every time i forget and purchase something from it, i regret it immediately. and the reason is - you hit the nail on the head - it feels very rough and itchy to me and i feel like they lose their shape really easily. i prefer their featherweight merino sweaters or their cashmere.

i don't like their dream sweaters at all. i prefer their merino or cashmere sweaters too. their dream material is soooo scratchy and itchy, i always buy and return.

Wow! It's a good thing I asked you guys! The itchy factor was what I was worried about! Because I really am not familiar with their Dream sweaters and I was shopping online. Thanks everyone! ^_^

I have a Dream sweater and I love the feel of it - I don't find it itchy at all. It sounds like I might be in the minority though, so if you have any doubts try out their cashmere - it's really soft and lovely.