jc0812's collection! HH, RM, GB, Tano, etc.!

JC! Your collection is (... i'm lost for words... ) heavenly! How do you care for and store them. My little collection is starting to grow with my new RMs and would love to get pointers care and storage...

JC! Your collection is (... i'm lost for words... ) heavenly! How do you care for and store them. My little collection is starting to grow with my new RMs and would love to get pointers care and storage...

Thank you so much travelerscloset! I treat most of my bags with Apple Garde rain and stain repellent. The only bags that I don't do this for are some light-colored bags as well some washed leather bags (Linea Pelle for example). I also condition the bags every now and then with Apple conditioner. Lastly, for some of my bags that are light-colored, with rolled handles, I will apply Lovin' My Bags For Handles Only to prevent darkening.

I currently store my bags in their dustbags inside large plastic bins. The boxier bags like MAMs, matties, etc. are stuffed with tissue. I just moved and haven't found a good spot for all my bags yet. Previously, I had them in dustbags on shelves inside my (overstuffed) closet.

HTH! :smile:

Thank you for the tips. I have to get my hands on Apple Garde & LMB products :P
I'd love to have shelves with glass covers where all of them are displayed! I think I'll do a repeat peak in your thread as those bags are so pretty! I've been all over my RMs. I saw your Treesje and HH are also gorgeous. Looking forward to your new posts!
Thank you so much travelerscloset! I treat most of my bags with Apple Garde rain and stain repellent. The only bags that I don't do this for are some light-colored bags as well some washed leather bags (Linea Pelle for example). I also condition the bags every now and then with Apple conditioner. Lastly, for some of my bags that are light-colored, with rolled handles, I will apply Lovin' My Bags For Handles Only to prevent darkening.

I currently store my bags in their dustbags inside large plastic bins. The boxier bags like MAMs, matties, etc. are stuffed with tissue. I just moved and haven't found a good spot for all my bags yet. Previously, I had them in dustbags on shelves inside my (overstuffed) closet.

HTH! :smile: