jc0812's collection! HH, RM, GB, Tano, etc.!

I love your Bree! I had the opportunity to get this bag during the sale but I too shy away from bright reds so I choose something else. I didn't realize it was such a deep rich color with just a pop of the bright red patent!. Beautiful!

I had to take another look...that Carson in ice patent is heavenly! Will you post of modeling shot? Do you carry it often? What do you wear with it?

Thanks Toni! Here are a couple of modeling shots. I actually haven't used it yet...I have too many new bags to use right now and I guess I sort of view the color as more of a spring/summer color. It definitely has a blue-ish tint to it. But I love the shape and think it will be a great everyday bag! My only worry is color transfer for dark denim, which I wear a lot, but I think the bag hits high enough on the body so it won't rub against the denim. I think it would look great with jeans and a bright top! That would really pop!

2dbq9a9.jpg

20iurk2.jpg

I love your Bree! I had the opportunity to get this bag during the sale but I too shy away from bright reds so I choose something else. I didn't realize it was such a deep rich color with just a pop of the bright red patent!. Beautiful!

Thanks Yatri! I actually normally shy away from red bags too but this one just really appealed to me for some reason. I think it will go great with some neutral outfits.

Thanks Toni! Here are a couple of modeling shots. I actually haven't used it yet...I have too many new bags to use right now and I guess I sort of view the color as more of a spring/summer color. It definitely has a blue-ish tint to it. But I love the shape and think it will be a great everyday bag! My only worry is color transfer for dark denim, which I wear a lot, but I think the bag hits high enough on the body so it won't rub against the denim. I think it would look great with jeans and a bright top! That would really pop!

2dbq9a9.jpg

20iurk2.jpg

It's beautiful!

^^ I totally agree, that bag is stunning!

OMG The lining of that yam emile is TDF, wow... seriously jaw-droppingly gorgeous!

Love your tanos (of course!), holy moly @ your HH collection - it's amazing! You totally scored with all that goldenbleu also... wowza! Loving everything jc and it all looks amazing on you!

And my latest discovery/obsession...Linea Pelle:

Dylan Long Speedy in Crimson (also have this in Leaf and Black):

2a8iwqw.jpg

Croco Shoulder Bag in Turquoise (also have this in Viola):

i5reom.jpg