Jimmy Choo jc ramona

Jan 30, 2006
i am so disappointed:cry: . i received a call that nordstroms was supposed to recieve more ramona's in navy. i was soooo excited. when i called back my sa's manager told her that the paperwork was in error andd that they are not scheduled to recieve any more. i am soooooo heartbroken. if any one spots any please let me know. thanks.

I saw a Navy JC bag at the Fashion Valley Nordstrom (San Diego) last week. I'm not sure if it was the hobo or the actual Ramona... Their number is 619.295.4441. Ask for Joseph--he's very nice and should be able to help you out!

wickedassin said:
I saw a Navy JC bag at the Fashion Valley Nordstrom (San Diego) last week. I'm not sure if it was the hobo or the actual Ramona... Their number is 619.295.4441. Ask for Joseph--he's very nice and should be able to help you out!

see, now i am really upset because its an SA from there that i was working with. she has been keeping in close communication with me though, and has been so sweet.

Someone on TFS (when it was working yesterday) said that the JC in Atlanta is supposed to be getting a shipment. You could call them. They are super nice there!

The Ramona is a gorgeous bag, but it's a heavy like a paddy when it's full of stuff.