JC Disco shoes sizing?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey all,

I am thinking of ordering JC shoes (Disco) online and not too sure about the sizing. JC can generally be inconsistent so I wanted to know if I should go up half a size or does it run True to size.

Thank you

Attached Files:

2. I don't own any Choos that are that high, so I'm not sure. I will say I've been pretty lucky with my actual shoe size with Choo boots and flats and lower heels though. Have them do a measurement of the footbed for you and then measure a pair of your shoe that fit. Those are very nice shoes!

3. I was eyeing those shoes yesterday, they're so beautiful. You're right, the sizing is inconsistent, my Choos range from 37,5 to 39. Follow Jmcadon's advice.

4. I have 4 pairs of Choos...all are flats. 3 are 38.5, and the 4th is a 39. I usually wear an 8.5 to 9, but find the Choos fit me better in a 38.5. I cannot wear heels (post knee surgery), but when I did, I seemed to wear 9s most of the time. My foot is average width.

5. I too have found the shoes to be all over the board :cursing:

Black Prince Boots: 5.5
    Kilts: 6
    Kats: 6
    Also, a pair of flat loafers are 6's, but I tried 3 sizes in the Wilton flats and 6.5 was too small and a couple of other pumps were 5's
    I wish they were a little more consistent with their sizing since they don't have boutiques all over the US to allow you to try on various styles:Push:

6. thanks peeps. I will definitely ask them to measure it for me

7. Wow, I guess I am lucky with the shoes. I must be the exception, not having had a sizing problem. Looks like there could be as much as a 1.5 size difference.

8. In a closed toe I'm a 39, in an ankle boot 38 and in a sling back I'm 38.5. If I was ordering them online I would go for my closed toe size.