Jimmy Choo JC 20% off during Bloomies Friends and Family

salerno182

Oct 26, 2006
Hi Girls,
I just returned from the Jimmy Choo Boutique in San Francisco Bloomingdales. They are participating in the Friends and Family promotion for 20% off Fall/Winter collection...no discount for the fabulous Cruise collection. :sad:
But still it's a great deal! I got a Black Classic Ramona with the discount! :yahoo:

Hope some of you can take advantage! I'm sure they do charge/Send. Happy Shopping!

I definitely could recommend an SA! I'm sort of a regular in the boutique.:shame: I always shop with Eric or Joe, but everyone else there (Nicla or Louie) is fabulous and loves their Choo!
I saw the suede Arad clutch and a couple of other clutches...although apologies, I don't know the names. A lot of the red leather is on sale.
Definitely call and ask. They're more than happy to help! 415-856-5431

Yes, Eric is great. He has helped me with a bag I really had to have. I was in Nordies today and saw the multi color python Arad and I almost caved. That is one beautiful bag, but I will wait for the sale to purchase that one.
I must get over to SF next week! Is parking a problem?

No coupon necessary! They are pretty much offering the discount to everyone. Although I believe the discount lasts only this weekend during the Bloomies Friends and Family.....

On the brightside, the SF boutique also is having a "Cruise party" with Date TBA...which is a showing of the cruise collection AND a presale for the December sale! So excited!

No coupon necessary! They are pretty much offering the discount to everyone. Although I believe the discount lasts only this weekend during the Bloomies Friends and Family.....

On the brightside, the SF boutique also is having a "Cruise party" with Date TBA...which is a showing of the cruise collection AND a presale for the December sale! So excited!
Ohhhh. You must let me know when! I would love to be there!