JC 20% off during Bloomies Friends and Family

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Girls,
    I just returned from the Jimmy Choo Boutique in San Francisco Bloomingdales. They are participating in the Friends and Family promotion for 20% off Fall/Winter collection...no discount for the fabulous Cruise collection. :sad:
    But still it's a great deal! I got a Black Classic Ramona with the discount! :yahoo:

Hope some of you can take advantage! I'm sure they do charge/Send. Happy Shopping!

2. Thanks Salerno!

Did you happenen to see any clutches?
    do you have a s/a there you'd recommend?
    Thanks!

3. I definitely could recommend an SA! I'm sort of a regular in the boutique.:shame: I always shop with Eric or Joe, but everyone else there (Nicla or Louie) is fabulous and loves their Choo!
    I saw the suede Arad clutch and a couple of other clutches...although apologies, I don't know the names. A lot of the red leather is on sale.
    Definitely call and ask. They're more than happy to help! 415-856-5431

4. Yes, Eric is great. He has helped me with a bag I really had to have. I was in Nordies today and saw the multi color python Arad and I almost caved. That is one beautiful bag, but I will wait for the sale to purchase that one.
    I must get over to SF next week! Is parking a problem?

5. Do you need some sort of postcard or coupon for the "Friends and Family" sale?

6. No coupon necessary! They are pretty much offering the discount to everyone. Although I believe the discount lasts only this weekend during the Bloomies Friends and Family.....

On the brightside, the SF boutique also is having a "Cruise party" with Date TBA...which is a showing of the cruise collection AND a presale for the December sale! So excited!

7. Ohhhh. You must let me know when! I would love to be there!

8. I think the last day of the F&F event is 12th Nov, Monday

9. Salerno - thank you so much for the recommendation and phone number:tup::tup: