JBrand jeans, could you help me with the size?

l_b

Mar 14, 2006
Hi girls,
I wear a size 27 with Habitual jeans.
Now i would like to buy Jbrand jeans but i have to buy the jeans online (NAP).
Should i go for a size 27 or 26?

I would get the 27, I have the 914 in ink and in black, the black is midrise, I wear a 28 in sass & bide misfits, and I got a 29 in jbrand and they're tight. I hear they stretch out a lot though I can't attest to that yet. NAP marks them up a lot btw, you might be able to find them cheaper on another site if you're comfortable with ordering from other sites!

go down a size. i owned 2 pairs.
one in 30 at first they fit then they started to stretch and stretch. they stretch more than my joe's.

then now i'm down to 28 (lost weight) and yeah it's baggy around my butt. stretched again
but in my joe's 28 i'm fine.

My experience with J. Brand has been totally different. I have 2 pairs of the 14" cigarettes: in Dark Vintage they were TTS, but in black I sized up one size and they are still super snug. The fabric is also way different on the black ones though- much thicker and stretchier.

I wear different sizes in different cuts of J Brand. Some are tts and some I have to size down.Habitual sizing is off too.I have 27s and 25s in Habitual.When in doubt with sizing, I will order both and send back the ones that don't fit.