JBrand Houlihans - do they stretch with wear?

Oct 16, 2007
I bought these for a great price in the piperlime sale in 1 size up from my jeans size. They're fitted, but a little big in weird areas. Not big enough to be cute in a baggy way, either.

Do these stretch more with wear? Can I control the stretch by shrinking in the dryer? Thanks!

They do stretch out with wear, but I was able to shrink them down again in the dryer. I wouldn't recommend buying them painted on, though, because some SAs have mentioned receiving returns for rips in the rear. They thought people were wearing them too tight to accommodate for the stretching.

They totally stretch out, I put them in the dryer and they shrink a little but don't look anything like in those ads where they are a sexy cargo :sad:(

Personally I don't think they stretch too much. I even had to size up b/c I have athletic legs and could not even get my normal size above my knees. I usually wear mine 2 or 3 times between washings and don't notice a huge difference.

They stretch a little, and they shrink a tiny bit when I machine wash/dry them.
I wouldn't buy them too tight expecting them to stretch, nor would I buy them if they are big in some place before washing/drying them at all. They basically should just fit fight, to me means comfortably snug. As someone said above, not painted on. But not loose.
If there are gaps in weird areas before washing, they may just not be cut right for you.