Jazz! Pic and blissful joy....

efleon

LVoe
O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
83B2B1E5-72AD-45D9-9292-AC0998382D0A.jpeg I’ve been working terribly hard for the last 5-6 months starting a new job and then suddenly realized I was looking down the barrel of a rapidly approaching BIG birthday! Suffice it to say the birthday age doesn’t start with a 2,3 or 4! Yikes!
I knew I needed some diamond therapy! As a reward for my hard work and to benchmark the big 50.
I flirted with diamond studs but frankly I always left the store un-excited.
Yes, I know we need them, wear them more than any other piece of jewelry etc etc. But it just didn’t feel right.
I had trolled second-hand sellers and saw a lovely pair of huggies, chandelier and hoop diamond earrings. Yawn.
Then I saw the Jazz drops.
Hold the phone. Simple. Yet....perfect!
I dashed to the T store and asked if they still carry the Jazz earrings.
Hmmmmm. Not sure. Let me check. (Rummaging sounds emanate from behind the counter while I surreptitiously keep fingers crossed ). Oh yes! One pair in the drawer!
I put them on and...Bingo.
Perfection.
My pre-loved ones should be here next week!
In the meantime here is the pair I tried on in store (in my gym gear no less!)
I’ll post pics when my lovelies arrive.....

That is one of the most beautiful Tiffany earrings. Now you make me want to run to the boutique to try a pair on. I have to remind myself I should stop buying jazz pieces but they are absolutely stunning. Happy Birthday and please post more pics once they have arrived.

Thanks ladies!
We just instantly bonded and I was lucky enough that I had saved every penny (which is difficult for me and I usually can’t do) so I was able to purchase (barely!).
They are set to arrive next week. Pics then with hair up and down.
Oh....and it just seemed to me in the store that perhaps the Jazz line may not be around much longer. They had no pieces out for display.....does anyone have any info on this line?

The jazz collection was introduced in 2002 and over the years, Tiffany has reduced the number of items from this collection. I personal think it will eventually be discontinued all together. It has done better and lasted longer than the bubbles collection which were introduced around the same time. I look forward to seeing your pics.

Reactions: uhpharm01