Jay Z and Beyonce engaged?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm wondering if this time it's true:

Jay-Z and Beyonce are now officially engaged! The hip-hop artist proposed while the two were on a romantic getaway in Cannes during Beyonce’s UK tour. The two are definitely crazy in love! Congrats!

2. Nice! Congrats to them :smile:

3. Hmmmm....... i need to see a ring first! I have been praying that they would break up so i hope its not true I think B can do so much better than him

4. it's not true....again....All of the sources of this "engagement" have come from gossip sites

5. i dont think its true

6. Really? I thought I read from somewhere that they were split?!?! Oh well, good for them if its true!!!!

7. Didn't they break up?

8. I heard they split too?

9. I also thought they had split - didn't Jay Z have some song on his latest album about how he hopes she will grow up some and they can be together in the future?

10. I'm a bit suspect.... rumor was they were broken up and only seen together at games and stuff b/c they were contractually obligated to be there.... let's see the ring.

11. Beyonce is so pretty and could surely find someone better.

12. I think they compliment each other well. They both work extremely hard and are both talented. She's just a lot prettier =P

13. Maybe it's just a rumor to keep their names in the media?:shrugs:

14. We hear this every year, really if they are good for them if not :shrugs: