Jaw surgery buddy!! Also many questions to ask.

Simplemari

Oct 18, 2020
I am a 19 yr old girl from the US im planning to go next month cause I got a big COVID promo until the end of December so I want to go either this month coming up or maybe December? Anywho I am going to EU dental clinic. Kayla has helped me with a lot but it’s so stressful. Also I want friends to company me!! My friends can’t go. WE CAN HAVE SO MUCH FUN WHILE WE RECOVERING IN OUR BOOKED HOTEL OR AIRBNB!!! and while we go in n out of consultation we can tour around!!! Let me know so we can make arrangements.

Reactions: kakoa
Also I want friends to company me!! My friends can’t go. WE CAN HAVE SO MUCH FUN WHILE WE RECOVERING IN OUR BOOKED HOTEL OR AIRBNB!!! and while we go in n out of consultation we can tour around!!! Let me know so we can make arrangements.
Planning on going in December, let me know if you plan on going in December too!

I’m on 3rd day quarantine. I got Airbnb. Will definitely be nice to meet up. I was looking up some Airbnb activities, there is hiking and night walk trying street food, e-biking , you should check them out. =)

I stay at Grand Hyatt near the airport. They don't allow cooked food, just canned food and essential products though I did not order anything but I think Gmart should have all the stuff in case you need things delivered to the hotel.

Im planning to have consultation with View, Face Plus, Nana, Rudy

I will be out of quarantine on December 6. How about you? which clinic do you choose?