Jaw botox

lovelypeach

Lovely peach (재미없어)
Nov 29, 2016
Hello everyone,

I'm interested in getting botox on my jaw area, I basically have quite large and big masseter muscles. And teeth grinding made everything worse.

I'm looking for realistic before/after pictures. Those I usually see online seems either photoshopped or too much to be true. :sad: if anyone has realistic pictures to share, or its own pictures, please share! I would really appreciate if you PM me or kakao me your pictures :smile:

I'd also like to hear your story, if you had botox. Thank you so much :smile:

I had it done, though I didn't notice much of a difference personally. (It takes effect gradually, over a couple weeks, so that might be why.) But, looking back, my jaw does look slimmer in photos. It'll depend on how developed the muscle is, and how much Botox is used.

It's a relatively painless procedure. I barely even felt the needle go in. I paid 100,000 won for my procedure. I don't remember how many units that was, though.

Hi! I had my 2nd jaw botox done early this month; I didn't with 2 different clinic for both.
I was given ice to hold at my jaw for few minutes, the injection it self wasn't bad but a little painful.
I unfortunately don't have a specific b&a photos but I've been asked if I've lost weight a lot of times!!

@lovelypeach It's nearly a month after my 2nd botox, I don't have any eating or chewing problems but at first it'll feel awkward and little stiff eating hard food

I had my third injection in August, and it's supposed to last for quite a while since I've had the injection for three times already. It's important to see if it is jaw muscles that make your face round/square or your jaw bone. Luckily, I had quite big muscles and the injection has been working great on me. I think first time injection lasted only about 3 months, and the second one also. But third one is working on me great so far! When I compare myself when I didn't get botox injection and now, my face got a lot slimmer :smile:

Wow so nice!! How much time do you need before seing results? glad it worked for you @Jennie0906 :smile:
My jaw muscles are pretty big, and my face is pretty wide too. I hope it will work on me as well :smile:

Last edited:
Wow so nice!! How much time do you need before seing results? glad it worked for you @Jennie0906 :smile:
My jaw muscles are pretty big, and my face is pretty wide too. I hope it will work on me as well :smile:
Do you find your muscles become quite firm and big when you clench? then it will work well! I think from 10~14 days, I started seeing my face getting slimmer. When it reached 3~4 weeks ~ two months, the effect was maximum.

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in getting botox on my jaw area, I basically have quite large and big masseter muscles. And teeth grinding made everything worse.

I'm looking for realistic before/after pictures. Those I usually see online seems either photoshopped or too much to be true. :sad: if anyone has realistic pictures to share, or its own pictures, please share! I would really appreciate if you PM me or kakao me your pictures :smile:

I'd also like to hear your story, if you had botox. Thank you so much :smile:

I have done this!!!! OMG works magic. I do it every time I go to Korea. It really slims down the jaw line a lot BUT you have to have a lot of muscle in the area (not bone)

Reactions: bisousx
P.joann14 and twocupcakes

Is there any clinics that you recommend for jaw Botox? :smile:

Honestly this sounds like a much better option than going for FC and shaving the jaw bone.

The downside is botox wears off so you'll need to continually get this done every few months, so you'll need to find a local place that does it. For the forehead, you need around 20 units or more of botox so the jaw will require much more than that, the price of botox is usually around $10-$15/unit so the cost will add up over time.

For botox injection, you seriously don't have to do it in Korea because it's practiced everywhere around the world and it's very common. Many beauty SPAs and salons offer that.

Reactions: bisousx
@twocupcakes thanks a lot! @p.joann14 glad it works for you!! I have both haha jaw bones and jaw muscles! My jaw is not that wide actually I have really big muscles there because I have teeth grinding
The downside is botox wears off so you'll need to continually get this done every few months
Yeah too bad :sad: but it's still a good alternative for a quick fix :smile:
For botox injection, you seriously don't have to do it in Korea
Yeah I'm not going to Korea for botox only, it's only in the way I'll get botox along with face contouring. If it was only for botox I wouldn't go all the way to Korea haha. But it's quite cheap when clinics do their special discounts, I would never get this price where I live haha