Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz

Loganz

older, not wiser
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Ugh - embaressed to admit but, we get US Weekly here; anyway - page 24 Penelope Cruz can be seen with the Dior Gaucho in red, the double handle tote style. It looks quite large, but seems to fit on the shoulders very well.

If you are at the supermarket check it out - I don't have a scanner or I would scan the picture in.

Loganz said:
Ugh - embaressed to admit but, we get US Weekly here; anyway - page 24 Penelope Cruz can be seen with the Dior Gaucho in red, the double handle tote style. It looks quite large, but seems to fit on the shoulders very well.

If you are at the supermarket check it out - I don't have a scanner or I would scan the picture in.
I get it too! Here's my attempt to take a photo of the photo:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/cote314/IMG_3361.jpg

Thanks for taking the picture; it looks perfect. I really do like this bag - but, promised myself no more "it" bags.

I really like this color though and the style of the double handled gaucho.

Loganz said:
Thanks for taking the picture; it looks perfect. I really do like this bag - but, promised myself no more "it" bags.

I really like this color though and the style of the double handled gaucho.
Are you sure that's the red and not brown? I like this bag too - especially the tote. I think I might "need" it! ha ha!

It looks burgundy to me, but, I could be wrong - I am pretty sure in the Dior gaucho thread someone posted a pic of this bag from a catalog and said it was red.

Your picture is perfect, not sideways at all.

Yes, I am best off not to see one in person; because I really do like it.

Well...I love the color. Maybe I'll bring the photo to my SA at NM to see if they can tell me the color. I LOVE that too... I actually like it better than the saddle. Seems more practical for me.

Wow, I like this colour so much better than the white one. Of course, if anyone were to gift me with a Gaucho of any colour, I wouldn't complain !

She consider herself a Hollywood outsider because she want to avoid being caught in the glare of the movie capital's bright lights. She said that she feel very grateful for the opportunities Hollywood are giving her there also. "There are a lot of positive things, but there are always things that are dangerous, may be even more for a woman," she added.
I bet Tom Cruise is on that 'Dangerous Things' list:graucho:

=================================================

Source: Absolutely.net