Jaune Work GSH

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please forgive me if this doesn't come out right I'm typing on my crackberry aka BlackBerry. Anyway has anyone seen any Jaune works with GSH ? I know it's a long shot. I asked my SA at Bal-LV and no suprise that Jaune is sold out of the company.
    TIA

2. LOL. I hadn't seen one but have to comment since I'm forever addicted to my CrackBerry too.

GL.

3. ^^ LOL yes it is just that, like crack! I'm so addicted to it. It's the first thing a grab in the morning and the last thing I put down at night. I think I need BlackBerry rehab!

4. #4 Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
    xxx

5. you would post this :roflmfao: love it. BBM=my life.

6. ^ Yep! I can't leave home without mine too..oh, the things you can do with BB!!!:nuts:

I think you're best bet with a Jaune SGH Work would be consignment shops or ebay? Have you tried calling Bal NY? Last I heard they still had one..but that was months ago:sweatdrop: Worth a try!

7. Shut! I LOVE BBM. Swear by it!!!

PIN ME! [;

8. Ok so I just made a crackberry club... join!

9. Thanks I will try that but yes, ebay and consignment shops maybe the route I have to take.

10. i haven't seen one of those in quite a while, but the day with SGH on ebay is totally gorgeous!!!

11. Thanks Nicole I did see that one and it is gorgeous, I might have to get that one if I have no luck with the Work.

12. Have to agree with everyone. One of those stupid things, that once you have one, you can't imagine what you did before it.

13. ^^thanks I waited too long and it's gone now :crybaby:.
    Love your Chanel Holy Grail BTW

I'm still searching for a Jaune GSH work so if anyone has seen one let me know