Jaune Work GSH

Bagologist

O.G.
Oct 21, 2006
Please forgive me if this doesn't come out right I'm typing on my crackberry aka BlackBerry. Anyway has anyone seen any Jaune works with GSH ? I know it's a long shot. I asked my SA at Bal-LV and no suprise that Jaune is sold out of the company.
TIA

^^ LOL yes it is just that, like crack! I'm so addicted to it. It's the first thing a grab in the morning and the last thing I put down at night. I think I need BlackBerry rehab!

^ Yep! I can't leave home without mine too..oh, the things you can do with BB!!!:nuts:

I think you're best bet with a Jaune SGH Work would be consignment shops or ebay? Have you tried calling Bal NY? Last I heard they still had one..but that was months ago:sweatdrop: Worth a try!

^ Yep! I can't leave home without mine too..oh, the things you can do with BB!!!:nuts:
you can say that again! :graucho:

I think you're best bet with a Jaune SGH Work would be consignment shops or ebay? Have you tried calling Bal NY? Last I heard they still had one..but that was months ago:sweatdrop: Worth a try!
Thanks I will try that but yes, ebay and consignment shops maybe the route I have to take.