Jaune poussin (chartreuse) or curry

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies.
    Which color do you prefer.
    Jaune Poussin or Curry for a RH City?

TIA

2. I like the Jaune Poisson, but then again .. I like it because it reminds me of the "oldie" Anis in some respects. It definitely has a lime green undertone, so if that would be bothersome to you, then you might want to go with the Curry.

3. I prefer jaune poussin. i've seen it IRL and has nice green undertones. But I'm biased because I love green

4. Jaune poussin! It is really gorgeous in real life; the green undertones make it just that bit more interesting.

5. The Jaune Poussin is absolutely stunning. It's a gorgeous bright green, but I think for a brown - the Curry is beautiful.

I had a Curry Day for about 10 minutes but then had to pack it up for return when I noticed how damaged it was.

They are both gorgeous colors, but they fit different uses and purposes.

6. Love that color

7. I think I will wait for the JP.

8. I have seen a couple of jaune poussin Bals this week, I love the colour. Sadly the leather on the city was very papery. The Town was much better but is too small for me.

9. I hate papery leather. I had a Blue Lavande which was like that and sold it. And I have two Papyrus ones that I am so afraid to use. I wouldn't want another one and unfortunately the only way to get it is from Cannes which means I won't have the chance to see it first, I will have to order it. Of course I could ask Sebastien to check it for me.

10. Good luck with your purchase. I am off to Côte d'Azur next month but don't think I can drag hubby to Bal lol. I lack something green and yellow in my collection so hope a nice jaune poussin will pop up somewhere. I prefer it with RH as the colour pops more.

11. I have a Vert Poker First but nothing in yellow. I thought of JP or Curry but now I am obsessed with JP. I really want to get it.

12. Jaune Poisson all the wayyyy :smile: if i had funs i'd get Jaune Poisson and mango tho :biggrin:

13. Oh yes. I love the Mangue but I cannot find it anywhere since it is of past seasons and I cannot find a preloved. I much prefer it to Curry.

14. Mangue was a nice yellow. I prefer this mangue to curry.