Jaune owners - how often do you carry your bag?

gwen10

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
I just received a jaune city that is much more of a 'golden/orange' color than the step I returned. The city has incredible leather and I find myself really liking the color. I am struggling, though, because while I love the bag I am not sure how much I will carry it. Can you jaune owners help me out? How much do you carry your bag? Do you find it matches alot of your wardrobe? I normally wear neutrals, no prints at all. TIA!

Hm, I tried on the SGH parttime today and I couldn't see myself using it everyday, but I did like the color. Yours is rh, right? So it's less blingy and I think you could wear that very well! It is a pop color though, maybe you'll need to put her in rotation to keep her fresh? And congrats!! :flowers:

I've been wearing it every day since I got mine last Friday. My wardrobe is mostly dark & med. denim, black, blues, greens, dark gray, with a bit of pink mixed in. I also had the same concern when I first got the bag, but it pretty much matches with everything I have. In my sea of black, brown, and blue bags, jaune is the first bright color I've ever purchased. My bag has the more orangey/golden hue, and I actually like that better. I've gotten so many compliments on this bag!
There is a tiny bit of denim transfer on mine at the back bottom seam, but it's very minimal--doesn't bother me at all.

I've had my juane City for at least a month and I've never used it. I love the color alot but I just don't know if I'm ever going to use it. I was just starting to think about whether or not I should part with it. It's a tough choice!

probably every weekend i'll break her out... i only carry my bbags on non-work days, due to my working environment. but when i use the jaune, i find it goes with most of my wardrobe. neutrals, browns, navy, black, and sweats. haha

I just received a jaune city that is much more of a 'golden/orange' color than the step I returned. The city has incredible leather and I find myself really liking the color. I am struggling, though, because while I love the bag I am not sure how much I will carry it. Can you jaune owners help me out? How much do you carry your bag? Do you find it matches alot of your wardrobe? I normally wear neutrals, no prints at all. TIA!

POst a PIC!!!!! I would love to see it!!!

Here is mine....How does it compare in color to yours as far as more orange or yellow? I have never carried mine. Again, it is a color thing! As i don't think it compliments my hair/skin coloring. Other than that, I LOVE the color and just had to have it! Call me crazy :nuts:!

Attachments

• DSC02821.JPG
    DSC02821.JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 107
My bag is almost exactly the same color. Great leather/distressing, love the bag, but just don't think I will carry it enough to justify the $$. Especially w/all the s/s 08 bags I waitlisted for! Pretty sure it is going back. I have been on a spree lately - 3 bags in 2 months are definitely keepers. That's alot for me. I haven't carried one of my LV or Chanel bags since I got my violet city!

I picked up my RH City the first week of September, and I've carried it almost every day since. Mine sounds like it is similar to yours, more golden/orange than I expected it to be.

Attachments

• DSC103780.jpg
    DSC103780.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 88